After huge interest in newly published book “Birding in Lithuania, Nemunas delta region”, the second edition was released. This time, much more copies were printed (2000 copies in English and 1000 copies in Lithuanian).
The book is free of charge. You can get the book after filling a short questionnaire. Authors of the book will use the gathered data to measure the effect of this book. After filling this questionnaire you will receive a link to electronic (PDF) version. If you wish to receive a hard-copy of the book, please contact Baltic Environmental Forum Lithuania (firstname.lastname@example.org) – you will be asked to pay for post services.
Hard-copies can also be found in the offices of:
- Baltic Environmental Forum Lithuania (Vilnius)
- National visitor center of Protected Areas (Vilnius)
- Šilutės turism information center (Silute)
- Klaipėda turism and culture information center (Klaipeda)
- Palanga turism information center (Palanga)
- Nemunas delta regional park (Rusne)
- Vente cape ornithological station (Vente)